- Homeless Hotline - 1800 474 753 - The Queensland Government Homeless Hotline is a phone information and referral service for people who are experiencing homelessness or are at risk of homelessness.
- Michah Projects - (07) 3036 4444 - Micha Projects Home for Good services work to prevent and end homelessness while ensuring the immediate needs of individuals and families experiencing homelessness are met and their rights protected.
RSL Queensland - 134 775 - RSL Queensland provides emergency accommodation assistance to Queensland veterans.
- Qstars - 1300 744 263 - a free independent advice and referral service for Queensland renters.
- Queensland Advocacy for Inclusion (QAI) - (07) 3844 4200 - An independent advocacy organisation advocating for the protection and advancement of the needs, rights and lives of people with disability in Queensland.
- Speaking Up for You (SUFY) - 07 3255 1244 - social advocacy organisation for people with a disability in the greater Brisbane and Moreton Bay area including Redlands.
- Queenslanders with Disability Network - 07 3252 8566 or 1300 363 783 - Queenslanders with Disability Network has a range of services for people with a disability including supporting local support groups.
Domestic and Family Violence
- DVConnect - 1800 811 811 or Mens line 1800 600 636 - provide emergency transport and accommodation for your entire family including pets. Also provide safety planning, crisis counselling, intervention, information and referrals at no cost to you
- BRISSC - 3391 2573 - a community-based, not-for-profit organisation in Brisbane that provides support to women (15+) survivors of sexual violence.
Food and Emergency relief
- COMMUNITY FRIENDS - 0418 452 067 or 0418 754 900 - registered charity organisation that provides various levels of support for disadvantaged individuals in West End and greater Brisbane including food and clothing for those in need.
- Salvos - 1300 371 288 - Offering Christmas food hampers to those in need and emergency assistance.
- Vinnies - 13 18 12 - Providing a range of support services to those in need, including emergency assistance, education and disaster relief.
- Food Not Bombs - Weekly street kitchen at Bunyapa Park, West End - Friday evenings at 6.30pm.
- Dig In - West End - Serving hot meals to homeless and disadvantaged people on Saturdays 4.30pm – 5pm.
- Coffee Brigade coffee van - 07 3831 8219 - Serving sandwiches, fruit and hot drinks to homeless and disadvantaged people.
- My office has a free community pantry outside: available 24 hours a day Monday to Friday at 76 Old Cleveland Road
- Legal Aid Queensland - 1300 65 11 88 - legal help to financially disadvantaged people about criminal, family and civil law matters.
- Caxton Legal Centre Inc - 3214 6333 - Free legal help for people who are disadvantaged or on low income.
- LGBTI Legal Service - (07) 3124 7160 - The LGBTI Legal Service offers free and confidential legal advice to Queensland residents who identify as members of the diverse lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and intersex community.
- LawRight - Apply for free legal help from the Court & Tribunal Services or Pro Bono Connect service using the online application form.
- Lifeline - 13 11 14 - Counselling services for anyone at any time.
- Kids Helpline - 1800 551 800 - Telephone and online counselling for young people aged 5-25.
- Beyondblue - 1300 224 636 - Information and referral for depression and anxiety.
- Multicultural Connect Line - 1300 079 020 - Telephone counselling for people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds.
- Zig Zag - 3843 1823 - Services include counselling and support to young women aged 12 to 25 years who have experienced sexual assault and medium term supported accommodation and housing support to young women aged 16-25 years who are experiencing homelessness or at risk of homelessness
- AskIzzy - askizzy.org.au - an online platform that can assist you to find a nearby shelter, housing, food, healthcare and homeless information.